Do you already know what kind of cookies you leave out for Santa? This year I will serve Santa my no bake Holiday Cranberry Balls, resulting from experimenting with some new vegan ideas. ❤
Therefor you must know: I love all kind of cookies (vegan or not) you can actually say I am a little cookie monster, destroyer of cookies, eating cookies till I burst 🙂
These festive holiday cookies are made from a mixture of finely chopped almonds and cranberries, dipped with almond liqueur, rolled into little balls and dusted in almonds again. So yummy! Even my cats couldn’t keep their hands off….
SERVES: 10 balls TOTAL TIME: 10-15 minutes
- 60g dried cranberries
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon almond liqueur (I used Amaretto.)
- 50g + 10g (for rolling) almonds, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon white almond puree
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and process till everything is combined well.
- Use a tablespoon so you can divide the mixture into equally parts – start rolling balls, using your hands. I always compress them a little so they better stick together.
- Roll them in finely chopped almonds and place into small paper cups.