So happy the sun is shining and the temperatures are raising – I am definitely a summer girl! With the warm weather there comes the desire for fresh salads with an extra twist!
The extra twist in this exotic salad is the BURRATA! It is one of my favorite cheeses on earth. To give you a short description it is a fresh Italian cheese made from mozzarella and cream – if you open it the cream runs out deliciously. The cheese is always formed like a little brioche topknot. You can find burrata in every good sorted organic food store – if you can’t find it just use mozzarella.
For the salad I also used some seasonal vegetables: rocket salad, radishes and radishes sprouts! The strong taste of it is amazing! The funny thing is – the sprouts taste like the radishes itself and the pinkish color pimps up every salad!
The ingredients on its own already do have strong flavors so don’t use to much dressing and enjoy the pour and crispy taste!
SERVES: 2 TOTAL TIME: 20 MINUTES
- 250g rocket salad
- 1 burrata
- 1 avocado, finely sliced
- 5 radishes, cut into strips
- radishes sprouts
- 2 Tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 4 Tablespoons extra olive oil
- 4 Tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon black balsamic sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Take a big plate and arrange the rocket salad on it – place the burrata in the middle.
- Arrange the avocado, radishes, radishes sprouts and the pomegranate seeds as you like.
- Drizzle with olive oil and white balsamic. Directly pour the black balsamic sauce on top of the burrata. Season with salt and pepper.
ENJOY YOUR HEALTHY SALAD!